Smartcities for smartcitizens. Everybody can be a smartcitizen. Do you want to be one?

Few minutes ago, I read again an article from my friend Paul Girón, "The Great Paul" like I call him. He wrote:


Urbion is not just a dream. I think that we can find some pieces of the puzzle starting raising in different places or people around the world. The wish of a new society for many people trying to live improving their own way of lives and searching for a better world to them and for everyone who wants to share something positive.

When I was at the university told me about positve externalities. It is something "external" in the economic theory (the man is a selfish, that a is a strong postulation), but if it is an internal wish? an internal goal? or a especific direction?...so you can think in Urbion and more.

Welcome Urbion.
My best regards Great Paul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Actitud en el Emprendimiento

Coaching: "La Vaca, el maestro y el discípulo". Conversando con Carlos Vita.